Structural Integrity Capability bolsters Wave International’s extensive service offering
Wave International has broadened its impressive existing capability by offering structural integrity management services to its existing structural capabilities increase the firm’s capacity to provide even more value to its clients into the future.
The specialist consulting firm provides professional services, including engineering, asset management and project delivery, across mining, heavy industry, public and urban sectors throughout Australia, South Africa and Mongolia, and now can offer these expanded services specifically to structural integrity.
With multi-disciplinary teams comprised of engineers, designers and consultants, Wave is dedicated to the development and application of cutting edge techniques in structural integrity assessment and remedial work management.
Wave has appointed Mick Breen as a Project Manager to lead the delivery of their structural integrity capability along with Felipe Cespedes - Wave International Project Director. Mick has over 25 years’ experience in the mining industry, predominantly working in metalliferous mines, along with 3 years’ coal experience, in various roles and positions within the sector.
Wave International is proud to welcome Mick to the team, both in his role as Joint Venture Partner and Project Manager.
“Mick is an expert in his field, who will complement the facilitation of structural integrity identification issues against plants and structures, and combine engineering solutions right through to the execution of remediation works”, said Wave International Executive General Manager and Director Mark Dorloff.
Wave’s structural integrity capability service assists clients to manage structural integrity risks by:
- Conducting structural audits/assessments on structures/buildings/plant.
- Identifying critical areas of concern, defects and damage.
- Risk ranking the highlighted issues and performing criticality analyses.
- Engineering analysis of what is in place - static and dynamic loads/fit for purpose check.
- Structural design and design reviews.
- Remaining Life Assessment and Optimal Life Determination.
- Preparing cost estimates and time duration and methodologies, both at concept level and for execution, complete with job hazard analyses as required.
- Executing methodologies with competent supervision and trained and compliant personnel.
- Quality assurance and quality compliance documentation for fabrication, installation and protective coatings.
For more information visit Wave International.